Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's my first HHH!!!

This is my first Hip Hop Hangover and I'm super pumped. For those of you who don't know what it is, this is the day where we all show off our great Unity creations the day after Hip Hop (which is every Thursday). Join us at the Unity forum at SCS every Thursday for a great Hip Hop time, and then same place, same time for Hip Hop Hangover on Friday! Well, here are my cards I created yesterday for the Hip Hop Challenges.


Unity Grab Bag stamps
Stampin Up Ink
k&co paper



Unity eco Chic
Stampin Up Ink, Crayola colored pencils
k&co paper

10 comments:

Kristen Carll said...

Laura these are super cute cards! I love them both so much!

Unknown said...

Love how you used those K&Co papers...great cards!

FibreJunky said...

Cute cards! I especially like how well the flowers match the dp on the first card.

Scrapacat said...

Very nice, Laura! I can't believe this is your first HHH. You're a pro!
~ky

Jacqueline said...

these are both wonderful!! Glad you join us every week!!

Unknown said...

Nice! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Hangover!!!! Great cards!

Anonymous said...

Super cute cards. Love the Thank you one especially!!!

Dawn M said...

welcome to the hangover! great cards

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute cards! :)