Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend Cards

This weekend, I worked on completing a few of the swaps I am in through SCS. I need to do 2 5x5 cards for a Be Squared swap, and then 3 3x3 gift tags for a various themed gift tag swap. I got the samples done for all but 1 5x5. All the pieces are cut and stamped. I just need to color, cut out images and assemble the 4 I have done. It is fun to work with the square cards. They are just a little different, but not too much that I feel completely outside my comfort zone (which by the way isn't too big quite yet :] )

3x3 Gift Tag
Flower is from Unity Eco Chic
Sentiment is from Unity Little Buggers
Bazzill paper, Stampin Up ink


3x3 Gift Tag
TAC Wild Animals
Bazzill paper, Stampin Up ink, Bic Mark Its


3x3 Gift Tag
Unity Little Buggers
Bazzill paper, Stampin Up ink, Bic Mark Its


5x5 Be Squared
sentiment - Unity Little Buggers
Bazzill paper, Stampin Up ink
patterned paper, ribbon, buttons

No comments: