Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

My first Hybrid Page

The digi challenge this week at SCS was to create a hybrid page. I have never done anything like this, so it was definitely a challenge. I think I did things a little backwards. I just started by designing the digi portion of the page without thinking about what I was going to do with it when I was done. So, I ended up with a great digi part, and then struggled to find papers that matched the off-colors I had used. I also didn't think about what I was going to do to make it all blend together and work. I know now that you really do have to plan everything out, just as you would a regular paper page. Start with what you want the final layout to be, what elements are you going to use, what colors, how will it all work together. I am excited to try this out again and see what I can come up with. Wish me luck!

No comments: