Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Easter Page

I have finally gotten back into scrapbooking. It has been way too long since I have done this. I decided that I have way too much paper (a lot of which I don't really want to use because it's not my style anymore) so I am going to work on getting rid of it all. I am not allowing myself to buy any patterned paper until I have my stash under control. I will find a way to use it all if it kills me. I may give some away too!

Here is my first page back in business! It was done for the SCS Virtual Scrapbook Night (VSBN) last weekend. The challenge was to use circles and bonus to use a slider. I wasn't able to incorporate a slider with this page, but I got the circles in. The sketch was from Scrapbooks, Etc. printable online page sketches.

No comments: